SCP Alama Lawyer intervenes in mining law by providing advice to national and international companies, including:
- Management of exploration and prospecting permits, authorizations and exploitation concessions;
- The closure and restoration of mining areas;
- The preparation of reports and legal opinions on issues raised in this area;
- The acquisition, merger and restructuring of companies and groups of companies with interests or interests in this sector;
- The sale of mining assets and the transfer of mining rights, in addition to providing advice during the negotiation, drafting and signing of the corresponding contractual documents;
- The establishment of joint ventures for the implementation of mining projects;
Financing of mining projects from the perspective of both the proponent and the funding entity;
- Defense, in civil, administrative, administrative and criminal proceedings raising issues of mining law, environmental law and land use planning.
The experience of Alama Lawyer’s mining law team allows them to advise both buyers and sellers, as well as developers and funding entities.